Wednesday 1 August 2007

cc- week 01 - plogue bidule


I like modulation, I like being able to modulate modulation, I like being able to modulate the modulation that is being modulated... etc.

I may well like Plogue Bidule :) [1]

I pretty much made a wind chime.
First I made a basic synth with control over it's phase.
Then I linked two X two synths out of phase into 4 X note generators.
Then I added a bit of LFO pitch modulation, some delays and reverb :)

mmmm, nice...
the mp3 is at http://www.esnips.com/doc/bf9d633a-c696-4ac0-964e-be012a8ade9c/random-sine-01
Get this widget | Share | Track details

the bidule is at
http://www.esnips.com/doc/45a0c97a-8bb4-410f-b397-8d143fc0ea58/random-sine


EDIT @5:35pm. I realised my synf with LFO wasn't working. I think it was just adding the LFO rate to the note freq, I needed to add a binary operator to sum them :) As such have updated the bidule, but not the mp3, it's nice both ways ?


[1] Haines, Christian. Creative Computing week 01 lecture. University of Adelaide, 26 July 2007.

No comments: