Saturday 22 March 2008

MTF - WEEK 03 - PRESENTATIONS

I was just saying how much I enjoyed last years efforts to give presentations - by myself that is - generally I found most others uninteresting and poorly delivered... that is why I put so many man hours into Plogue, and so little into my actual presentation.

I just hope someone got something out of it :P

Since the forum I have spent another selection of man hours into the patch which I did show on screen, making it more sexy/smooth/glamorous and highlighting each individual hairy moment !!!

this is a stylish end product, with fake graphical stimuli !!!


this is the real end product, luffly simple !!!

That said about my own work, I enjoyed seeing the two variations on the Max patches. Graphical styling is key to all obvious Max endeavours !!!!
Now, how do I do it.. that is obviously the question I should have asked at the time >.<

BRING ON THE ROBOT DOGS !!!
mmmm, http://thisismycomputerblog.blogspot.com/, that someonelse mentioned in their blog ?
Just don't read the comments !!!!



REFERENCES
Everyone. 2008. All the things anyone ever said or wrote or thought this year.

No comments: